ANNOUCEMENT FOR AUTHORS CONTRIBUTING TO THE RSI JOURNAL – 2019 click here
Please follow the instructions below in order to submit your article
RSI Journal Instructions to authors in pdf format click here
You can use this .doc file as template
- 1. All authors submitting papers in the RSI Journal should contact directly (through email), mentioning their affiliations. It is not allowed third parties to mediate for publishing articles, even if they represent groups or institutions.
- 2. Every published paper and the use of the Journal’s website are free of charge. Reproduction of published papers or the entire issue is allowed as long as source is mentioned and the users distribute them free of charge.
- 3. RSI Journal does not produce editions of third parties or other actors, does not use advertisements and does not accept financial aid or contributions.
- 4. The RSI Journal performs its operations principally due to the voluntary participation of its associates and students throughout the world.
- 5. Compliance with the ‘Authors Guidelines’, which are posted in the Journal’s website are absolutely mandatory.
- 6. The RSI Journal follows a blind referee policy and the Editorial Team informs the authors of the final decision no later than three months.
- 7. All communications with RSI Journal is made electronically at the emails posted in the Journal’s website www.rsijournal.eu
- 8. Papers previously published in other journals are not published in RSI Journal. Conference papers are published only after referring according to the Journal’s regulations.